Okay, so a few people have been asking me to create photography tutorials…and I was curious to know how many people would actually benifit from them so…
I would like to personally thank Shelley (whose blog can be found at http://destinationnow.me/) for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. And so here’s the things I have to do after being nominated! :
1. Add picture of award to this post:
2. Thank the award giver and link back to them in your post:
This really meant a lot, so thank you Shelley! And I for sure recommend checking out her blog which you can find the link above ^
3. Share 7 things about yourself:
1. Um….I have a lot of pets (2 dogs, 3 cats, some fish, 5 goats)
2. I’m from the country and absolutely love it
3. I’m still in high school
4. My life consists of: eating, sleeping, working out, being with friends, and photography
5. I really love the night time
6. I love rainy days/overcast weather
7. And….uh….I really like camping, hiking, hanging out at beaches, kayaking, boating, bonfires, hanging out with my brother’s friends and basically being outside.
4. Pass the award to 15 other bloggers:
2. Just Jane
9. Lala Cares
15. Got My Book
I recommend looking at all of these!
5. Let them know you nominated them:
I commented on each of their blogs letting them know…
Okay so this is one of our cats, Sox. He’s kind of a mess though….he has cancer and FIV (cat HIV), and he’s just really old. He doesn’t
clean himself anymore and has lost a lot of weight but he seems happy and that’s all that matters. The last picture is my favorite I
love it. None of these were edited and were also taken with my Canon Rebel T2i.
So on Father’s Day we were walking around our town after we went to a car show and some had recently vandalized the pole and bike
racks with quick-ties. I absolutely love the idea and so I have recently added “vandalizing with quick-ties” onto my never ending
bucketlist. They were literally all over the conner and I had to take a picture of them. And the last one was just a cool alley we went
by. Anyways they were actually taken with my phone (DroidX), which I would recommend for the camera, by the way. And I didn’t
edit them at all.
Okay so there’s this amazing ice cream parlor on our town square that has been there forever and they have the most amazing ice cream ever! ….and they have like 47 different flavors, which makes it even better. Anyways these weren’t editted and are RAW…but they were also taken with her Canon T2i. I could go for some ice cream now….